Fill out the form below to add your name to the early notification list. Details about Death Valley National Park Seven-Day Adventure will be available soon.
December 4-10, 2022 (7 Days)
Join Erin Babnik for an immersive photography workshop in one of the most unique landscapes in the world. Using the Furnace Creek area of Death Valley National Park as our base, we will explore the wealth of photogenic options for landscape photography that are available within short drives and short hikes.
From rippled sand dunes to colorful badlands and otherworldly salt flats, we will have a variety of incredible opportunities for translating spectacular scenes of nature into compelling photographs. Erin will guide you through the entire process with dedicated instruction on all aspects of the art of landscape photography.
No level of experience is necessary for participants of this workshop. Whether you are just beginning or are a seasoned pro, I am happy to help you move forward with your photography.
Full details of this workshop will be available shortly. Add your name to the early notification list using the form above to be among the first to have the details about this workshop!
- December 4-10, 2022 (7 Days)
- Expert instruction in the field and classroom from Erin Babnik
- Indoor instruction will include a seminar on composition and one on post-processing your images for technical excellence and expressive impact
- Engaging image review session
- Guidance to unique photography locations
- Limit of 8 participants